How do I view results from a pooled test?
You can view all results from your testing program in the Project Beacon testing site page!
- Results will appear within approximately 24 hours from when they were received by the Broad Institute. This means, you should see results by around 5pm - 7pm the day after testing.
- You will need Test Site Admin privileges to view this information
- Test takers will not be automatically notified of the testing results. Each school will be responsible for contacting individual participants.
How to view the results:
- Navigate to the Pools tab in the Project Beacon application
- The results will be listed under the Lab Status section with Pool Positive, Pool Negative, or Pool Invalid
- Clicking View Pool Profiles will allow you to see who was included in each pool
For Negative Pools:
- No action is needed. You can contact test takers that their pool was negative. This will not be sent automatically from the Project Beacon Platform
For Positive Pools:
- Navigate to the BinaxNow Reflect Testing Page for information on administering reflex tests after a positive pool.
- Positive tests will not generate a notification to test takers or administrators so it is important to check back frequently for results.