How do I create an account for administrative use?
- Input email address (recommended to use your school email address here rather than a personal email address)
- Check email account for your activation email: sender- email@example.com Subject- "[Project Beacon] Activate Your Account"
- Click the button to Activate your Account
You can input a phone number here if you’d like but it is not necessary.
- You will then be prompted to to create a password (8+ characters required)
- Next you’ll be asked to create a profile. You will want to complete all of the required fields. If you do not want to input your personal information you can bypass this by:
- Closing the page
- Go to https://app.beacontesting.com/login and log in using that email and password that you created
You only need to create a profile if you will be getting tested and you can make a profile in the future if you choose to do so.
If you do not create a profile at this time the following will be displayed on your dashboard:
Notify the Organizational Admin that you have successfully created an account, and we will add Admin privileges for you.
Once this is complete, can navigate to the “ADMIN” tab displayed at the top of the page.