How To Make An Account
1. Go to app.beacontesting.com and select "Register for an Account."
It is located beneath the "Submit" button.
2. Enter your email address or phone number, then select "Create."
2. Confirm your email or phone number (this will also be the contact information on record for results)
An email or text will be sent to you with a link. Click on this link to confirm your identity. If you are receiving the link via email, the link in the email may appear in the form of a button that says "Confirm My Account." Select that button.
3. Add your name (and another point of contact, if wanted)
If you signed up with a phone number, you can enter your email address as another way to sign into your account. If you signed up with an email address, you can add your phone number.
4. Set up and confirm your password
Enter a password that is at least 8 characters in length. Re-enter the same password at "Confirm Password." Then press "Next."
5. Complete your profile by adding in required information for state reporting
This information includes your first and last name, date of birth, sex, race, ethnicity, contact phone number, address (including city and state).
Make sure to add your date of birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format (for example: 10/06/1967)