How To Make An Account
1. Go to app.beacontesting.com and select "Register for an Account"
It is located beneath the "Submit" button
2. Enter your email address OR phone number, then select "Create"
You will then see a "Registration Successful" message directing you to your email or phone for the activation link.
2. Activate your account
An email or text will be sent to you with a link. Click on this link to confirm your identity. If you are receiving the link via email, the link in the email may appear in the form of a button that says "Activate Your Account." Select that button.
3. Enter additional contact information (optional)
If you signed up with an email address, you can add your phone number.
If you signed up with a phone number, you can enter your email address.
Whether or not you enter additional contact information, click "Next" to set your password.
4. Set up and confirm your password
Enter a password that is at least 8 characters in length.
Re-enter the same password at "Confirm Password." Then press "Next."
5. Complete your profile by adding personal information (required for state reporting)
**If testing is required for travel purposes, please make sure profile information matches exactly to your travel documents. After you are tested, we cannot make changes to your result report.**
This information includes your first and last name, date of birth, gender, race, ethnicity, contact phone number, and address (street, city, state, ZIP Code). Make sure to add your date of birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format (for example: 10/06/1967 for October 6, 1967).
6. Once your profile is complete, you can view your Dashboard in order to schedule a test or add additional profiles for another member of your family