How to Enter Results
- Once the sample has been collected from the patient and added to the test card according to the test kit’s instructions, click the Collected button next to the patient's name.
- You’ll see a pop-up window to verify that the testing kit is ready and you’re ready to mark that sample as collected. Click the Mark as Collected button.
- You’ll see that a 15-minute countdown clock has started to mark the time needed for the test kit to return a result.
- Once the kit is done processing, you’ll see a Record Result button appear. Click that and record the test result into the pop-up window, clicking the Save and Record Results button to complete the process. You also have the option to confirm the serial number here.
- The patient’s record will now move from the Personnel tab to the Results tab on your dashboard.