How to Conduct a Test for a Patient Who Has Already Received a Test
Note: You will need test site admin privileges to conduct new tests.
- On the Personnel tab, scroll to the All Personnel table at the bottom and search for the patient by name, email, or patient ID.
- Check the patient in again by clicking the Check In button. The patient will now appear in the Appointments table at the top.
- On the Results tab, look up the patient via search using their name, email, or patient ID.
- Then, click on the ellipsis on the right side of the patient's row and click Conduct New Test.
- Clicking Conduct New Test will send you back to the previous screen, where the patient will now appear in the All Personnel table at the bottom of the page. You can then click Check In to check the patient in again and send the record to the Appointments table above.
Note: Clicking Conduct New Test on the Results page will filter out every patient except for the one you’ve selected (using their unique system ID). In order to see a list of all patients again, clear out the search term in the All Personnel table.